Gotta love those 5am epiphanies… Trance Dance/Techno Music, and why even my hair shrivels in a cringe when I hear it.
- The energy is too erratic All the time. It’s like the strobe lights and your energy are one. I can see how some people have fits under that lighting because the energetic pattern is totally nauseating. And this may sound odd, but it’s all very monotone. I know it’s called trance music for a reason but has the opposite affect for me, it totally gets on my nerves lol
- There is no emotional dimension to it, other than hyper mode. Nothing to emote to or with, that will touch your soul deeply. The euphoria it brings is more like hysteria on an energetic level. It actually annoys me, like a ticking clock in a quiet room. Music is after all the language of the Soul and feeling annoyed is not going to inspire me to listen to it again.
- Musicians play instruments not tinny sound bites. There is something magical about hearing a guitar for example, that can make you weep or rock out. To witness an artist sharing their years of honed gifts, their life purpose with you and to feel the flow and blend when a band plays together. Music is about our personal journey, on a collective sound wave, shared by all in that stream.
- The power of a live gig, the pure sound healing that vibrates through your body, the endorphins released, the feeling of unity as hundreds of people come together to share their love and appreciation for the artists and their music. You have world peace right there, shared love and appreciation.
- So it’s not simply that I’m old and out dated, I do appreciate all music, even some tech stuff but, you just can’t beat real music, played with passion, emanating from such special souls who touch our lives in ways far beyond what they will ever know.
Just my opinion, I am sure techno heads will say the same. 🙂
Whatever rocks your boat, different streams, same journey.
I’m a Rock chic, screaming guitars that make your hairs stand on end, and your whole being feel alive 🤘
“Let music be the food of Love” ♥️
Blessings to all sound wave travellers.
Maria Wind Talker ♥️