Here is a little exorcise in Sound Healing that you can do for yourself in the privacy of your own home it will raise your vibration, connect you to source and revitalise your energy, healing at a cellular level. Great to do prior to Meditation or any healing/spiritual practices.
* In a bath, put some sea salt and fresh or dried lavender, (or whatever else you feel drawn to, Rose petals are great too) light some candles and focus on your breathing, taking deep cleansing breaths.
* When you are focused and ready, lay down in the bath so that only your eyes, nose and mouth are protruding outside of the water (Make sure your ears are under water)
* Become aware of the rhythm of the water, your heart beat, your breath.
* Now, totally empty your lungs and take a full deep breath in, filling your lungs.
* As you begin to breath out start to Tone HU – till you are completely empty. Repeat 4-8 times.
Now take a normal breath, then repeat the process with HA – 4-8 x
Repeat again with HU.
* Do the same amount of breaths on each rotation.
When you are done, remain under the water until you feel ready to sit up.
During the toning you will hear/feel the vibration all around and within you. It is very empowering, if not a little scary the first time that you try it.
The healing benefits of sound.
Sound/vibration enters into the organs.
Sound helps to move Chi throughout the body.
While the sounds physically vibrate the organs and cavities, they also open and move Chi through the associated meridians and vessels – strengthening and regulating them. The sounds make our system more integrated and powerful.
“HU” – The sound of HU is the source of all sound, the sound of the universe. It heals the Stomach and Spleen – These organs work together to transform food into acquired Chi and make it available to the other organs.
“HA” – Heals the Heart – This sound regulates the yin and yang of the heart and clears heat. Its motion brings water energy up the Ren meridian to balance the heart’s fire and then expels heat out through the mouth with the exhale.
Maria Wind Talker.